Pages


Friday, April 27, 2012

Two Beautiful Months!


I have the extreme privilege of serving my beautiful God to Swaziland this summer.  I am so thankful He is going to use me to shine His Light to the wonderful people of Swaziland, Canada, Taiwan, and the United States!  In two months, I will leave for two beautiful months in Swaziland, Africa.  

Here are some specific prayer requests as I prepare for this summer:

1.  For my light to shine bright!
2.  For discernment.
3.  For Jesus hands and Spirit ears.
4.  For hedge of protection.
5.  For wellness.
6.  For His mighty strength.

I am honored to shine bright for Him in the beautiful country of Swaziland.  You are a spectacular part of my life.  I am thankful for YOU!  Have a beautiful day!  

1 comment:

  1. I love this!!!! It's exactly what I have been pondering and praying for too.

    ReplyDelete