Pages


Tuesday, April 3, 2012

God's Sweet Comforting Whisper

Thankful for the cross and laying my burdens down on it. As I work on giving them to the cross, Jesus Calling was God’s sweet whisper to me today. I am so thankful how God has everything planned out to His perfect goodness. I am thankful for the trials and tribulations of this earthly life so I may lean into Him and feel His perfect goodness in my heart.

Jesus Calling for April 3rd:

“In me you have everything. In me you are complete. Your capacity to experience Me is increasing, through My removal of debris and clutter from your heart. As your yearning for Me increases, other desires are gradually lessening. Since I am infinite and abundantly accessible to you, desiring Me above all else is the best way to live.

It is impossible for you to have a need that I cannot meet. After all, I created you and everything that is. The world is still at My beck and call, though it often appears otherwise. Do not be fooled by appearances. Things that are visible are brief and fleeting, while things that are invisible are everlasting. "

"God can do anything, you know-far more than you could ever imagine or guess or request in your wildest dreams! He does it not by pushing us around but by working within us, his Spirit deeply and gently within us." Ephesians 3:20

No comments:

Post a Comment