Pages


Friday, April 23, 2010

I am going to AFRICA!

With this heart for the nations, I have some exciting news to share with you. I am going to Africa! My heart is ready for this missionary adventure to Swaziland in July. I have been praying for this opportunity for a couple of years. It is spectacular to see the strategic events that have taken place over the last three years in order for me to learn about and be apart of this trip. This is an awesome opportunity to be part of the answer to the need among millions of people in Africa. My trip is with Heart for Africa. If you would like more specifics on what I will be doing during my 11 day trip please visit the Heart for Africa website at www.heartforafrica.org.

I would like to ask you to prayerfully consider partnering with me by praying and giving. For updates on prayer requests please join my facebook group: My Heart for Africa. The total cost of the trip is $3,700. This covers everything, including my plane fare, food, lodging, in country travel, and gardening necessities. I would love for you to be part of my “prayer and giving” team during this trip! Pray for God’s will to be done in my heart and in Africa.

You can support my trip financially in one of three ways:

1.Mail your check and the form attached to Heart for Africa at Heart for Africa, P.O. Box 573, Al-pharetta, GA 30009

2.Go to www.heartforafrica.org to donate with your credit card

3.Call (800) 901-7585 to donate with your credit card by phone

Please keep in mind that this donation must be received by June 16, 2010. Your gift will be applied towards my trip and you will receive a tax receipt. Please use my participant code #7001823 when you give. Thank you for prayerfully considering being a part of helping me share the love of Christ with the people of Swaziland. I look forward to hearing back from you. I anticipate God is going to do incredible things! I pray I will never be the same. Again, thanks so much for your support and be-ing in my life. You are a true inspiration to me in my daily life. I look forward to sharing with you about my adventure when I return.

With a Heart for Africa,
Amber Nolen

No comments:

Post a Comment