Pages


Thursday, June 21, 2012

WOWSERS Saturday




Wow... today I have kind of a surreal feeling about beautiful Africa.  Saturday is rapidly approaching.  I am so excited to go and serve the beautiful people of Swaziland.  It will be the Kingdom adventure of a lifetime. He has given me a huge FIRE to love others like Christ loves us.  
I am looking forward to holding their hands, seeing their smiles, praying for them, worshiping with them, giving them hugs, seeing Seezo, helping cook with my friends, being called Auntie Amber, singing OH HAPPY DAY, talking with them without words, showing them Jesus, learning from them and so much more which leaves me speechless!  
There is a passion in my heart for the world!  I am thankful I have the pleasure of living my passion out.  God has given me so many blessings as I seek His magnificent face and will for my life.  
Please pray for me for the following: 
To have Jesus’ eyes and the Spirit’s ears as I serve. 
I want to be able to be flexible and seek His plan not my own as I am there. 
A hedge of protection and wellness.
To always be on a mission for Him.
To be obedient no matter the cost.
Thank you for being in my life and your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment