Pages


Saturday, September 3, 2011

My Granola Bar Friend

A few years ago, I met an amazing person. We were volunteering at Thirsty, a conference for college leaders done by www.268generation.org. We arrived to serve at the same time. She then says to me, "Come with me to my car I forgot my granola bar." I was like ok and went. There began a friendship that has made my life so much better!

We became instant friends. Making sure everyone smiled even if it was at us. She is an amazing Godly woman. She has been by my side when Auburn Church opened, through many crazy stressed out nights, many fun fabulous tours seeing the south, Auburn Church closed, before the morning, tears, my first trip to Africa, PRAYERS, truthful in love, Wii games, Auburn Church closing, moving to Atlanta, and my grandmother going to Heaven.

I have learned so much from her. She has taught me to think and learn what God wants to teach me to make me more like Him. I love talking with her and learning from her. Our friendship was a divine appointment. I am thankful for her and how God put her in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment