Pages


Monday, October 25, 2010

TWO MONTHS

Good evening! I am so excited that in two months from today, I get to celebrate Jesus' birth with the adorable kids in Moldova. I want to thank you for your continued support in my life and the next season. I am half way funded for the trip. GOD IS SO AWESOME!

To keep up with prayer requests check out my blog at myheartforthenations.blogspot.com and twitter @thirstyforlove.
You can support my trip financially by Online Giving:

Go to www.thirstyforlove.org

Click on Sponsors and Donations.
Click the DONATE button. You are paying through PayPal
Fill in your Credit Card information.

You can put AMBER NOLEN after you write your first name.

A confirmation email will be sent to you and will serve as your receipt to use for tax purposes.

Thank you for being part of my life. I am thankful for you! Have a beautiful day! Pray for God’s will to be done in my heart and in Moldova.

Love:

Amber Nolen

No comments:

Post a Comment