Pages


Monday, May 17, 2010

Less than two months and I will live out my heart for Africa

I am so excited! In just two months, I will be in Africa! Thank you for partnering with me as I am a light in the darkness.


Here are some specific needs as I prepare for July 16th:
1. Prayer:
I am seeking God's will for my life. I have a huge heart for missions and can't wait to see what He has in store for me. I have a blog about MY HEART FOR THE NATIONS... feel free to follow my journey as I have great faith and great surrender for God's plan in my life! Also, please pray for the people of Swaziland! When I go to Swaziland, I hope to have Spirit ears and Jesus eyes so I may know how to help and serve them.

2. Financial Support:
I only need $1200 more. God is amazing! I am amazed by how God has provided thus far! WOW! Check out where I am over the ocean on my fundraising page: http://www.heartforafrica.org/trips/anolen.aspx The deadline is June 4th!

Thank you so much for being a big part of my life! I can not wait to see how I am used for His glory!

Love: Amber!

No comments:

Post a Comment